Insanity

I'm going insane,
I never knew that you'd cause me this much pain,
I'm not just walking in the rain,
But I'm suffering the damage from a hurricane,

There's not much left of my remains,
My soul has left my body it's gone away,
Since then I haven't seen a brighter day,
There would be sun but even then I'd be in the shade,
I was slowly beginning to fade,
You've hurt me over and over again,
It was like hurting me became the new trend,
I don't even know where to begin,

Perhaps the time you had your arms wrapped around my friend,
Or the time that we came to an end,
The time that you got a girlfriend and nothing made sense,
Or the times where we'd argue and things got intense,
The amount of times I wanted to tell you I missed you but I couldn't press send,
Calling you on private just to hear your voice again,
All I could do was pretend,
Pretend that I hadn't lost my best friend,

I always ask myself how did we end up this way,
Having so much to say that we'd never say,
You'd never listen to me anyways,
So all I could do was pray,
Pray that you were happy and sane,
Whilst I was the one going insane.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 reasons why

Saved

He Has Risen!