This boy

It's only by your grace,
That I'm still here, that I wait,
Waiting for the sun to shine on a cloudy day,
From depression to joy, your word will not return to me void,

I love you even when you don't bring me joy,
I get annoyed and irritated but you're still on my mind,
I always wonder if something is wrong when you've gone quiet,
But I've been told that that means you're about to do something, maybe a crazy something,

Maybe those dreams and visions will come to pass,
Maybe I'll attend my second dance class,
Maybe I'll have a relationship that will last,
And maybe I will not have to prove my worth,

Because you know me and your word does not return to me void,
Even if I feel empty right now I know you don't mess with my joy,
Because you want what's best for me, you want my joy,
You don't want me to feel saddened about this boy,

I know you love me I know you care,
But sometimes I feel like that love isn't there,
I don't feel it, I don't see it and no one shows me love,
It's hard for me to find someone that I can trust,

From oversharing to being paranoid,
Not knowing myself, not knowing joy,
When did I last smile or feel a little joy?
I don't know, it left because of that boy,

So now I'm weary, now I'm annoyed,
Who can I go to when I'm saddened about this boy,
Your word will not return to me void,
I guess we'll see the truth about this boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

13 reasons why

Saved

He Has Risen!