13 reasons why

What if I can't hum on key?
That's another reason for people to laugh at me
What if my melodies are the one nobody hears
The stream will be flowing with all my tears
I can finally get rid of all of my fears
I can get rid of this hurt from all of these years

They find harmonies in their laughter
When my life is a complete disaster
Their linked elbows echoes in tune
Whilst I'm all alone in my bedroom
Believing that I'll make friends soon
But sadly that isn't true

What if the only way not to feel bad is to stop feeling anything at all, forever?
Instead of feeling this way I can feel a little better
Many people think how you feel can change just like the weather
But no this, what I feel is different

Everyone wants to talk but nobody wants to listen
Maybe if people listened things will be different
Maybe I wouldn't have to become so distant
When you feel bad they ask you for the reason
But what if it's not just one reason but many reasons?

That eventually turns into more of a feeling
You do so much to feel better but some how you're not healing
How can you fix something when you don't know what you're fixing?
How can I grow when I don't feel like changing?
I'd rather be asleep and let others deal with the aching

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saved

He Has Risen!